Sunday, June 1, 2008

Technorati or not!

I am not a big fan of Technorati. Blogging is great but I would rather research and find information in other ways. The searches and tags are great and put me into contact with all types of blogs but it just seemed too much for me. Don't get me wrong, photos, videos, posts and blogs all in one place is amazing. I even liked the search component where each of these areas shows different things when the same search word is launched. But, I am just not attracted to it. Maybe once I use it more I will like it but for now, it won't be something I use a great deal. Maybe as a last resort. It seems that I am still having trouble getting used to the whole idea of how big social networking really is. I am starting to like parts of it, but as of now, Technorati is not my favorite component of this social realm. I am going to pursue a few more topics that I need to do research on anyway and I will start with Technorati to see if I can enjoy it more than I do so far.

No comments: