Tuesday, June 3, 2008

LibraryThing? But I Don't Read!!!

I was excited about LibraryThing! I was at the home of one of my biggest supporters today. He is a great guy who is always helpful and supportive of me as a coach. We spent about two hours looking at his library of track & field and running books from the 1800's till today. It was awesome! When I looked at LibraryThing I found a couple of those books and all the books I currently have in my library. The coolest thing was finding a book called, "Five Were Chosen", which was the first book I ever read cover to cover during my 7th grade year. I am excited about cataloging my books and finding some that I want to collect as well! This was a really cool activity!!! My catalog can be found at the following location: http://www.librarything.com/catalog/fputrak

No comments: