Monday, June 2, 2008

So much GENERATING...So much FUN!


I have never been much for playing with images. I taught 7th and 8th grade computers for 7 years and we did plenty of this. I enjoyed it but couldn't spend a great deal of time on it because I got bored fast. My students on the other hand couldn't get enough! It was all they wanted to do. Playing with the generators for this assignment were great. I will admit that I spent a lot of time doing it. My favorite site was one that I never knew existed called Motivation. The web link is: bighugelabs.com/flickr/motivator.php. On this site you can upload a picture and make one of those motivational posters. They will actually make a poster for you after you create it! I was pumped! I actually am going to use this site a lot in the future as a way to reward my athletes. The first poster I created is the one I included. I am ordering a poster tommorrow that has my national champion triple jumper on it with a slogan that she and I have shared for years! Can hardly wait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those motivation posters are great and it looks like you were able to highlight two of your athletes in a special way. I think this would be a great tool for having athletes create these posters for themselves to give them a creative way to self-motivate. Great job JT.

Danine Marie said...

Great picture J.T. I do enjoy the personal aspect of these blog things. Hope all is going well this summer and Fiji is everything you expect it to be.

Mr. Holland PE said...

That is cool to be highlighting the athletes. Nice work.